[HamWAN PSDR] Any suggestions for a good shallow-depth server?

Jeff Francis™ jeff at gritch.org
Tue May 26 16:14:04 PDT 2015

  Over the years, I've bought several very shallow servers from Weird Stuff
in the Bay Area.  Haven't been in there in a few months, but they're kind
of the "dumping grounds" for Bay Area tech companies that are either
growing or have gone bankrupt.  Always great deals on routers, servers,
switches, etc.  Might be worth a visit to the web site or a call (or better
yet, spend an afternoon wandering around in person).

--
-=jeff=-