[HamWAN PSDR] Any suggestions for a good shallow-depth server?

Serif Hexoffender serif at hexoffenders.com
Wed May 27 10:31:50 PDT 2015

SiliconMechanics is a local builder that I have used a lot. Most of
their stuff is SuperMicro based. I have had excellent service, quality
and response from them.

Not sure what the price point you were looking for, but models like this
fit the bill:

http://www.siliconmechanics.com/i54628/entry-xeon-1u.php

-Morgan