[HamWAN PSDR] East Tiger sector ready to roll

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.e.t at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:26:29 PDT 2015

While those connectors are claimed to be IP67 rated, I've always made sure
we put self amalgamating tape and super 66 on top of it. We've had a site
up for 7 months so far with no notable water ingress issues, while other
equipment on the site has since failed from water.

That RF elements box is awesome. Nice job.

--

Ryan Turner