[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: $420 for a new Baldi UPS

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Nov 18 11:04:54 PST 2015

Yup, it's rackmount, although that's not the specific model.  The exact
model is SU2200RTXL2U, it's spec'd out here:
http://www.tripplite.com/shared/product-pages/en/SU2200RTXL2U.pdf . We
won't be getting rails with it, which is OK, since Baldi doesn't have a
rack that can mount it.  The existing UPS just sits on a bench in the cage.

Our balance should be sufficient to get this without needing to raise
any funds, although I'd need someone from the board to step in and give
exact details.

--Bart