[HamWAN PSDR] SnoDEM (Paine) is well-connected again

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan.stuff at ae7q.com
Fri Oct 16 00:34:50 PDT 2015

OK, I wondered what happened. Did you work on the sector antennas?

As you know (but for lurkers), when I installed my HamWAN node in March
2014, I had a good connection until late July, whereupon it went to
zero. At first I thought that this was due to foliage, but when it came
back in February 2015, I attributed it to the a huge water tower in the
path, and whether it was full of water or not.

On schedule, I lost my connection again this July, and have been
resigned to not getting it back until early next year, so I haven't been
checking it every day.

Today I have a solid connection. Not a great connection, but a lot
better than zero.