[HamWAN PSDR] Any tower climbers available for this Saturday @ Gold Mtn?

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Fri Oct 16 13:05:32 PDT 2015

Matt,

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.  I don’t know if we’ve met but I’ve been working on getting EOCs and Hospitals up north connected, and a Blynn installation would have fantastic coverage for Island and Skagit county EOCs and hospitals.  Also a possible shot into Whatcom County to start linking those folks up.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver – NR3O