[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN PSDR Internet performance

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:02:53 PDT 2016

> Be advised there are 16 million 44.x.x.x addresses -- most do not have anything attached.  An exhaustive list of hosts and servers would be very difficult to achieve.

True.   But somebody did just recently scan the whole 44 net range and
posted a listing of both working servers.   (Just kidding.)

I'll send that list to David and point him to the local 44 range.

Some of the 'published' HamWAN services are on the wiki at:

  https://www.hamwan.org/t/Services

Bill, WA7NWP