[HamWAN PSDR] Report from.. Redmond

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:24:14 PDT 2016

Please excuse the Redmond focused queries here on the PSDR list.

First question - is there some sort of Redmond discussion forum.  I
was in a group years and years ago but that has, I believe, been
replaced.

Second - any progress on the MESH networking project?   I've been
taking little steps in a similar arena and would be good to compare
notes.

Third - I saw the Winlink AP, K7REM-1, beaconing on 145.63 MHz but it
didn't respond to my connection attempt.  Nor did the more
conventional K7REM-10.   Are there any local packet resources still in
operation?

Thanks,
Bill WA7NWP