[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Finishing Gold hardware

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Apr 27 09:16:24 PDT 2016

Hello,

This is to finish installing our Gold Mtn site.  It's presently missing
two sectors, and one dish needs to be moved up the tower. We don't have
enough cable for this given it's a tall tower. Furthermore, we need a
server-sized cabinet in there to hold a future server.  Lastly, when we
did the initial install we didn't factor in that zip ties would be
unacceptable.  This order includes proper cable management that'll
survive.  Install date is set for May 14th.

Item 	Qty 	Price 	Subtotal
TC-Pro
<http://www.balticnetworks.com/ubiquiti-toughcable-pro-cat5e-1000ft.html>
	1 	$133.25 	$133.25
Baltic Estimated Shipping 	1 	$30.00 	$30.00
Server Cabinet (locally sourced) 	1 	$200.00 	$200.00
BC1410 (10pk)
<http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2301> 	6
$30.85 	$185.10
158SS-A (10pk)
<http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=13> 	6
$21.50 	$129.00
ADAP-O (10pk)
<http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=37> 	3
$36.75 	$110.25
STK2-O (10pk)
<http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=43> 	3
$42.50 	$127.50
STK4-O (10pk)
<http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=45> 	1
$47.35 	$47.35
Valmont Estimated Shipping 	1 	$50.00 	$50.00
GRAND TOTAL

	$1,012.45