[HamWAN PSDR] Like to be certified :-)

Conny Jonsson n5hc at icloud.com
Sun Aug 14 09:10:40 PDT 2016

In addition:

Also we have been running our own http://www.hamwan.org/t/Servers.html (DNS/NTP/Portal) and a Syslog/Zabbix server. Have a Jabber Server running.

We have not formally organized our self but we have all the hardware up and running we have access to county microwave links for backhaul.

Two counties have hardware installed for access at their EOC’s. The hams at the VA hospital have hardware wired in too.

10+ Allstar Repeaters linked.

Just not that good at marketing our self as some of you guys.

I’m sticking to the technical stuff.

/Conny