[HamWAN PSDR] Like to be certified :-)

Conny Jonsson n5hc at icloud.com
Sun Aug 14 12:14:47 PDT 2016

Yes and agreed, have been lurking around for a quite awhile and been running these sectors for a bit we have a good idea how it works. But “standards” would help me personally as I’m kinda of bursty (work related) when it comes to supporting the site. So any “remote” community oversight/help of the site and the new users equipment would be aprciated.

Answer to the questions:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

And I agree with the last part, backhaul etc is “just” Internet stuff. The unique is how we access it over the Ham Radio frequencies.

How about having “roaming” IP addresses for HamWAN-configured modems? Not sure if we are there yet. But that would be one cool feature.

73 de N5HC
/Conny