[HamWAN PSDR] site test

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sat Aug 27 19:40:01 PDT 2016

To be clear, the WRT54G does not interoperate with HamWAN. Broadband Hamnet is a 2.4 GHz mesh network that is not compatible technology wise with HamWAN. We like to say that HamWAN is good as the backbone, providing wide area connectivity, and Broadband Hamnet/Mesh is an option for more localized distribution that can be connected to the LAN end of a HamWAN client node.

Nigel