[HamWAN PSDR] site test

liltodd65 liltodd65 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:51:14 PDT 2016

I am using a 9db omni directional antenna on a ubiquiti bullet m2hp, ethernet cabled  to my wrt54g as a bridged repeater in my rv.
 Set up as a wifi hotspot for now, in preparation for a Broadband Hamnet mesh node.
 I am interested in procuring some HamWan gear in the near future to get involved with the HamWan community.

it works with the HamWAN. Have you had success using it so far? What
sort of antenna are you using with it?