[HamWAN PSDR] Future HamWan Site

Michael Elias ke8avj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:49:00 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,
This link has copies of the documents I received. The equipment list will
probably be of most interest to you as it will give you an ideal of the
scope.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_DZuSyNo16nTGdQY1h5QVRrNTg&usp=sharing

As for local administration, my knowledge of this project is limited
because I was not involved until recently. However, I have an Associates
degree in information assurance and a Bachelors degree in network security,
so I understand most aspects of a project like this.

Thank you,
Mike Elias
K8AVJ