[HamWAN PSDR] New Installation at K7MM: Router Board RB912 and Ubiquiti Panel Antenna AM-5G20-90

Daniel Ransom danra995 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 17:33:31 PST 2016

I installed the new MikroTik MIMO radio and Ubiquiti panel antenna in the tree mount at my backyard fence (where I have LOS to Gold Mountain).  My signal is 6 dBm better, with increased signal-to-noise ratio, over the QRT-5.  (The QRT-5 moves to the South Kitsap School District bus barn for Emcom use.)
The panel antenna has a 2-degree downtilt for mounting on a high site.  So, for my low-site location I turned it upside down.  See photos.
I have attached a Winbox capture.73 from Dan at K7MM