[HamWAN PSDR] New Installation at K7MM: Router Board RB912 and Ubiquiti Panel Antenna AM-5G20-90

Daniel Ransom danra995 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 10:52:44 PST 2016

Tom,The narrow pattern on the Poynting grid antenna combined with the "wiggly" nature of the "kite" mountain in my trees would give me a lot of fading, especially when it is windy.  I'll be loaning one of my two grid antennas to members of my local club so that they can get on then HamWAN.  It's the "missionary" unit.Thanks for the great feedback!73 from Dan at K7MMPort Orchard509 330 6398