[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board Elections

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 18 13:35:09 PST 2016

Since I no longer have a conflict of interest, let me also throw my hat
in the ring.

Last year I managed to coordinate the deployment of 2 new cell sites
(Tiger + Gold), put together some fund raising which brought in close to
$3k I believe, and maintained the network as needed.  Most recently I've
been working on some new hardware for HamWAN to get better coverage and
enable mobile use at last.

--Bart