[HamWAN PSDR] Report from Mike and Key Electronics Show and Fleamarket

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:05:41 PST 2016

> WA7NWP has some ideas to get HamWAN to Rose Hill.  He lives nearby.

I was going to suggest checking the path to the local HamWAN sites and
they've already got that done.    Next option would be to see if there
are at least two local hams with good internet access and a path to
the repeater site.   I could probably make it on 440 from across the
valley but there are many trees in the way.  Guessing and need to test
that anything higher than 440 MHz would not stand a chance.  It is an
interesting path and will be fun to experiment.

Bill,  WA7NWP