[HamWAN PSDR] Service Impact Notice

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Wed Mar 9 20:17:27 PST 2016

Hello All,

Just wanted to send out a quick notice here. We’ve had a failure at our Seattle edge router, which we’re still investigating. In the meantime, our Tukwila edge router is still providing connectivity, but you may notice higher latencies or issues reaching things. If you find things you can’t reach, please let me know, as we’d like to make sure the redundancy is working, while we’re working to resolve the issues we’re investigating with the Seattle edge router.

Nigel