[HamWAN PSDR] Service Impact Notice

Sam Kuonen sam.kuonen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:25:43 PST 2016

I'll echo the time constraints. We're looking at core infrastructure
deployment for Georgia, USA and have a lot of generalized interest in the
project.

We're experiencing similar volunteer constraints and have yet to begin full
operations. I can only picture how physical network operations are going to
proceed and suffer once those deployments start.

Regards,

Sam Kuonen, KK4UVL