[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Tukwila NetMetal5 modem

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:20:07 PDT 2016

Some what  orthogonal, but wasn't there a decision to keep at least one
spare on hand all the time? (Which I would guess now would mean a couple
different models)

Yes, it would mean keeping some resources tied up in actual hardware. But
it seems like we need to 'deploy' them often enough, the inventory would
get turned over fairly often.

Thanks
Kenny