[HamWAN PSDR] Triangle sectors are on the air

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:40:42 PDT 2016

I was going to bring a station with me to the San Juan club meeting next
week and give it a try. K7UDR wants to drive up to the Mt. Constitution
site and see if we can get into the network from there. I have all the
pieces, I just need to wire up battery connection for the PoE adapter.

I'll take pictures and post a trip report....

Kenny