[HamWAN PSDR] Triangle sectors are on the air

Matthew Lawson kc7eqo at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:58:42 PDT 2016

Bart, I am planning on being at the CCARC meeting on this Wednesday in Port
Angles. I have a 24 dbi panel and an RB493 with a 5.8 radio card in it.
what is the detail to connect to that cell and I can try to give you a
report from port angles. Would like to have it pre-configured before I go
to the meeting. I looked on the website but didn't see anything, could have
overlooked it.

73

*Matthew Lawson*
*KC7EQO*