[HamWAN PSDR] Volunteers for Capitol Peak on May 28th? (Saturday)

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon May 23 11:24:24 PDT 2016

Hi all,

We got 1 new sector installed this past weekend @ Capitol Peak. It's
Sector 2 facing 120 degrees which covers Olympia and Chehalis. The home
page network map is not yet updated to reflect this new coverage zone.
High winds, cold and rain prevented the installation of any further
equipment.

We have 1 dish and 1 sector left to install at the site.  If you'd like
to volunteer this upcoming Saturday, please reply to me directly (not
the list).

Ideally I'd like to have another climber so we can finish the site
quickly on Saturday (and for safety / immediate rescue reasons), and I
need to have a person capable of operating the network to give signal
readings for dish alignment.  If you think you can operate routers,
please get in touch with me and we can add you to the network operator
pool.  The network person doesn't necessarily need to be on site, but
does need to be on the radio.

Thanks,