[HamWAN PSDR] Volunteers for Capitol Peak on May 28th? (Saturday)

john acton k7act at comcast.net
Thu May 26 08:38:04 PDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

My name is John Acton and I live in Oak Harbor.  I also belong to the Island County amateur radio club here on Whidbey.  We have a couple of people who are wanting to get HamWan on the island.  I’m sure they would like to have you helping out.  If your interested in getting your license we do have a Technician class coming up the first two Saturdays in June.  You can get more information about that from Ken,  N7AXJ at w7avm.org.    Anything I can help with please let me know.

John

K7act