[HamWAN PSDR] Updated Client Hardware Recommendations?

Edward Cukiernan ecukierman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 01:27:07 PDT 2016

It looks like the relevant line I missed was "this requires a Mikrotik
802.11a/n modem (their 802.11ac modems cannot do 5 or 10 MHz channels)"

I hope others learn from my lesson and don't assume that just because the
modem was used elsewhere in hamwan it would be suitable for a client node.

Thanks for the quick reply,
--Eddie