[HamWAN PSDR] Updated Client Hardware Recommendations?

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:31:08 PDT 2016

> Ed is correct, the 921 is an AC modem and isn’t supported for client
> connections unfortunately. I don’t know where you purchased it from, but I
> have to imagine that you could return or exchange it.

I may have a couple of the older Modem I'd trade for the newer one.
In this case my use is not to access an existing client sector but to
build a personal parking lot data ring inspired by PSDR.   Better
radios would give me a chance to hit my stretch goal of 100 MB/s on at
least some of the links.

I have to catch up on my inventory and make a plan...

Bill, WA7NWP