[HamWAN PSDR] New website and toy

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Mon Sep 5 18:02:06 PDT 2016

We’ve had some folks have problems reaching the new site. This is due to your computer caching the old site. Please try clearing your cache if you’re having a problem reaching hamwan.org.

Additionally, I’d like to thank Bart and Tom for their *significant* time investment in getting the site rebuilt. It’s much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nigel