[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Beacon Hill Bill of Materials

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Wed Apr 5 07:43:43 PDT 2017

Bart,

I ordered most of a full site back around Christmas when they had the free shipping going on.  I’ll need to do an inventory to balance against your list but we should be closer than you thought.

In general though, I think it would be a good idea to have 1 site available in advance to not only take advantage of the shipping deals when they  happen, but to protect against out of stock issues and have spares onhand.

Rob