[HamWAN PSDR] Yakima County Mesh

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Thu Apr 6 13:42:40 PDT 2017

Hi Chad,

There are HamWAN users in Spokane and on the west side. We are very
eager to bridge that gap.

Jim K7LL is in Pullman and looking to link toward Spokane and Walla Walla.

To directly connect your network with HamWAN, you will need to use
public address space. You can get these addresses from AMPR if you
need (http://www.ampr.org/). What address space are you using
currently? HamWAN filters private address space from its routing
table, because it's assumed to be an accidental leak from someone's
home LAN. However, you could NAT or tunnel if you had to pass traffic
from a private network over HamWAN.

Tom KD7LXL