[HamWAN PSDR] Antennas Mounted Indoors?

Grace B Thomson gracebt at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 23 14:57:19 PDT 2017

Hi Bart,

My view toward Gold Mtn is blocked, but my clear view is more toward
Bainbridge Island, the Bangor Base,  Green Mtn etc.

Do You think there is a chance that I will be able to make this work? I
don't mind taking a chance and trying it if there is any hope of it working.

Thank You Bart.

73
-Grace
KC0BTM