[HamWAN PSDR] Antennas Mounted Indoors? hope?

Grace B Thomson gracebt at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 24 00:38:48 PDT 2017

Hello Again.

Even though I can't see in that direction, I can hit the Gold Mountain
2m Repeater from inside my apartment with an at 1 watt and the signal
from the repeater here is full quieting.  Should this give me any
significant hope that I might have some luck with a path at 5+ Ghz?

Just a thought...

Thanks again.

Regards All.

73