[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN dish and radio

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Thu Aug 17 17:07:24 PDT 2017

"Good luck" is not how I would word it. The combo of mANT30 and
BaseBox5/RB912 work well together, but I had two RB912's go deaf this month
at Crystal. They were mounted about 8 ft from a 100W VHF transmitter. I'd
recommend a metal case at least if you are collocating on a busy tower. You
can order the RB912 board by itself and aftermarket cases are available.

Tom KD7LXL