[HamWAN PSDR] Baldi Outage

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Tue Dec 5 16:48:15 PST 2017

I was just looking at those same cameras. :-)

Nigel actually misspoke earlier. The old UPS that might need to be
reinstalled is not on site. That's about 100 lbs I'm not willing to
carry while snowshoeing. Luckily, I was just talking to a friend with
a snowcat and he's pretty excited to get out. I sent him the photos of
snow level.

Tom