[HamWAN PSDR] Access Point

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Wed Jan 4 22:08:27 PST 2017

As far as I know, the Mikrotik RB Metal 5SHPn only comes in an
international version, and isn't marked such, so maybe you are
confused about models.

Take a look at the Client Hardware page for a list of antenna/modem
combinations known to work:
https://hamwan.org/Standards/Component%20Engineering/Client%20Hardware.html

Where international variants are required, they are notated and the
purchase links go to the correct version.

I'd recommend a MIMO dish and modem if you are going to be linking to
Haystack. If you're aiming for the Capitol Park or Snohomish County
DEM sites, those won't benefit from MIMO but could if we ever upgrade
them.

Tom