[HamWAN PSDR] Node map - WA7FW QTH?

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri Jun 2 12:38:18 PDT 2017

SNMP is polled every 5 minutes to populate the graphs here:
https://monitoring.hamwan.net/cacti/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=1

Sectors are polled hourly to search for new wireless connections. Based on
the code I linked, you can see that it only does a single SNMP poll of new
devices (it never updates their data, only inserts).

Tom