[HamWAN PSDR] DynaDish version

Rob Salsgiver rob
Wed Jun 14 06:57:31 PDT 2017

Mine arrived 2 day in fine shape,unfortunately wont be able toplay with until I get back from east coast next week.  Definitely a more compact package.  Hopeful it will be a flexible option for some other installs.
Rob NR3O

-------- Original message --------
From: Dale Skyllingstad <dskyllingstad at harbornet.com>
Date: 6/14/2017  1:10 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Puget Sound Data Ring <psdr at hamwan.org>
Subject: Re: [HamWAN PSDR] DynaDish version

    I picked up one of the three that were
      available from Amazon/Sil Micro and installed it in the north end
      of Tacoma.  I can confirm it is the international version and
      works great connected to East Tiger.

      Dale

      AH6ET

      On 6/7/2017 12:32 PM, Tom Hayward wrote:

      Quick followup... the DynaDish arrived on the
        second day (thanks Amazon). The box has an "Intl" sticker. Good
        first sign. Configured with the HamWAN client instructions and
        it connects to the HamWAN sector I have staged here for Baw Faw
        on 5920 MHz. Success!

        The vendor it sold from was Sil Micro (with Fulfillment by
          Amazon). If you're looking for a DynaDish, I can confirm Sil
          Micro's stock @ Amazon is the international version required
          for connecting to HamWAN.

          Tom

        On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Tom
          Hayward <tom at tomh.us>
          wrote:

          Thanks!
            Despite the warning about US version in the questions
            section,

            I'm going to order and give this a try.

                Tom

                On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Bryan Fields <Bryan at bryanfields.net>
                wrote:

                > On 6/5/17 12:13 PM, Tom Hayward wrote:

                >> Have any of you tried the US version of the
                DynaDish on HamWAN

                >> frequencies? I don't see the international
                version in stock anywhere

                >> right now. The US version is available with
                Amazon Prime. Mikrotik's

                >> website makes it pretty clear that the US
                version is locked down, but