[HamWAN PSDR] 10 GHz Point to Point Equipment

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Wed Jun 14 21:27:23 PDT 2017

Yep, spendy.
The point to point stuff at gigabit speeds is priced as an alternative to
fiber, so it's cheap compared to fiber, but we're on a much smaller budget
in ham land :)

3.5 GHz is a good choice.
I helped implement a 3.5GHz ham system in the Bay Area. Two sectors on
Black Mountain above Palo Alto, and a point to point link to Berkeley hills.
We used the ubiquiti radios and found a stash on eBay.

Randy