[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board Elections

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Thu Mar 2 21:15:39 PST 2017

Hello Everyone,

First, I want to thank everyone for participating over the last week. I appreciate the notes and votes of confidence in the board and the work we’ve been doing. I look forward to serving over the next year, and thank my fellow board members for their continued time and energies.

To tally the votes, they are:

Cory Johnson: 6 Yay, 0 Nay
Ryan Turner: 6 Yay, 0 Nay
Bart Kus: 6 Yay, 0 Nay
Nigel Vander Houwen: 6 Yay, 0 Nay

Thank you again everyone! I look forward to another good year with HamWAN.

Nigel