[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Gas Cans!

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Mar 3 17:59:33 PST 2017

Hello,

I would like to bring 40 gal of fuel up to Haystack tomorrow.  To
transport this, I'll need 8 5-gallon cans.  I would like to leave half
of these up at the site for easy re-fueling in the future without the
need to drag a fresh gas can all the way up on a snowmobile.  We're
lucky to have a snow cat available tomorrow to do the heavy lifting.

I'll buy these out of pocket tonight, and will keep the receipt for
billing HamWAN later.

Cost should be ~$160.  These will be clearly marked as HamWAN assets for
future re-use elsewhere if needed.