[HamWAN PSDR] Possibility

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Sat Mar 25 17:57:18 PDT 2017

If I have the location right, it's unfortunately in a bit of a hole.  Lummi Mtn to the SE and other island peaks to the south and west limit the coverage.  It does touch a fair amount of downtown Bellingham, but getting outside of that still poses a challenge.  It does look like it would definitely provide connectivity within northern Lummi Island itself and over to Bellingham though!

If I have the location wrong let me know - it may change the LOS map.

Cheers,

Rob - NR3O