[HamWAN PSDR] Madison Park Seattle HAMwan node?

Robert Edmiston kg7ucl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:27:52 PDT 2017

Hi there. I'm Bob Edmiston, emergency hub radio lead for the Madison Park emergency hub. From a propagation perspective, the waterfront communities around Lake Washington have more in common with each other than their respective cities due to line-of-sight challenges. Waterfront communities share the luxury of direct line-of-sight radio communications, especially well suited to hamwan frequencies.

My neighborhood on Lake WA falls in the hamwan shadow of the Washington Park hill, but we are line of sight to Kirkland and cougar mountain. Who could I speak with about the possibility of testing connections from Madison Park to the Eastside?
Bob Edmiston
KG7UCL
425-985-4182
Madison Park HUB