[HamWAN PSDR] Madison Park Seattle HAMwan node?

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Tue Oct 3 14:29:07 PDT 2017

Note that the LHG-HP5-US is not on the list, but the RBLHG-5nD is. You can
see the differences in the datasheet:
https://www.streakwave.com/mmSWAVE1/Video/LHG_hp5xl.pdf
The reason it's not on the list is because no one has had a chance to test
it because it's not available yet. Once it's available someone will need to
try it to see if it works. With other models, the -US versions have been
locked out of the ham band and not usable with HamWAN. This would be my
primary concern.

Tom