[HamWAN PSDR] Need DNS advise to connect to Hamwan

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Oct 8 09:32:48 PDT 2017

I don't have time for a proper reply now, but this should help. Understand
that the standard instructions don't include any steps for connecting other
computers, because there are so many possible ways it can be done depending
on what you want. Check out this page for some ideas:
https://hamwan.org/Standards/Network%20Engineering/LAN%20Integration.html

Tom