[HamWAN PSDR] Gold-S1 back on the air

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Wed Apr 4 15:02:38 PDT 2018

To tack on a bit more detail. We believe that the replaced PDU should fix the intermittent failures we’ve been seeing at gold over the last month, so the site should be significantly more reliable now.

We have a set of batteries for Gold to give it some backup power as well. We were not able to get these installed today, but hope to soon.

I’d like to thank Tom and Tony for making the time to get this done today, and Bart for working to restore S1 after we got control back. Thanks all for your efforts!

Nigel