[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board of Director Elections - Rob Salsgiver / NR3O

Carl carl at n7kuw.com
Mon Apr 16 15:43:56 PDT 2018

I'm a paying member, but not a voting member (yet - just haven't been paying
long enough).  Further, to be clear, I have no objection to Rob.

But I do have a procedural question.  Elections were announced, a deadline
was set, and has since passed, and the results announced.  I have not read
HamWAN's ByLaws or Constitution, but is it appropriate for someone to
nominate and be voted on after elections have closed?  What I sometimes am
is a bit anal-retentive over a charitable organization (of which I am
co-founder of one) following their established founding documents and
policies.

Thank you,

Carl Leon, N7KUW