[HamWAN PSDR] Your professional advice.

Mark Weisenfeld mark at weisenfelds.com
Mon Apr 23 15:18:13 PDT 2018

Gentlemen,

What antenna/CP device would you recommend? I am seeing the presence of
some newer devices on the market.
(No, I am not rich. I am a 20 year employee of a local software company,
wherein I do various programming jobs and all the local office IT work
(many hats)).

I am in Tumwater (hence my call K7TUM). I have line of sight to Capitol
Peak (Not Capitol Park), to the tune of about 11 miles.
I'd like to use this for Internet Winlink (RMS gateway) primarily for T.C.
ARES.

The following map is in reverse of the graph. sorry about that.

​