[HamWAN PSDR] Your professional advice.

Stephen McLaughlin stephen at compucomp.net
Tue Apr 24 15:15:23 PDT 2018

We (BC Interior HamWAN) use quite a few of these, purchased from a
different vendor but the same model. As long as its is the INTL or
international version you are good to go. Mikrotik only specs them to 5875
but they will go all the way to 6000.

Some vendors especially in the US are quite picky about who they sell these
too and will likely require you to provide a copy of your license.