[HamWAN PSDR] Your professional advice.

Stephen McLaughlin stephen at compucomp.net
Wed Apr 25 10:19:18 PDT 2018

"They went on to explain that there is a MikroTik "licence" that can be
purchased from MikroTik that allows frequency expansion to over 6Ghz
(depending on the chipset). Are y'all familiar with that?"

This is a reference to what used to be called a super channel license. They
are no longer required as long as you have the INTL version.