[HamWAN PSDR] SnoDEM repair mission / sectors

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Thu Apr 26 16:19:01 PDT 2018

Bart / all,

I had talked a while ago to Bart and some of the others about upgrading the SnoDEM sectors to MIMO.  I procrastinated due to working on repeater problems and other items and didn't get them ordered until today, but they are ordered.

1) (3) complete sectors with shields, stationbox, and modems
2) (3) additional shields to go with the existing sectors and modems I already have here at the house.  (1) of those sectors is already allocated to the Haystack repair mission.  This will leave (2) complete sectors in my "stock" here at the house.  If not used for other projects, may get allocated to a hospital or other site shortly.

I'm hopeful it will all arrive with enough time that I can do programming / configs ahead of time.

Rob